Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fairytale of New York

So even though this is a Christmas song I've been running around singing it these past few days. I love this song (in spite of the occasional smattering of bad words) and I really love this video. The way they look at each other just makes me sigh...

Something about watching them just sit and relax and croon away on a rooftop inspires me to just chill out. Lately I've been very caught up in stuff that quite frankly doesn't really matter. And somehow this song is GOD's way of telling me, "Just chill out already. Relax. Take a nap. Read a book (that's not for class). Climb a tree. Call someone just to say, 'I love you.' Enjoy being in school instead of dreading class. Sing in the shower instead of moping about random crap."

No comments:

Post a Comment