Monday, January 23, 2012

What was I thinking?

So I didn't really plan this semester very well...

I'm currently sitting in the SBU computer lab trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do with my life now that my 8 o'clock class is over...because I don't have class again until noon.

And of course I decided to bring all of my books for the day with me...so I'm a little loaded down.

On the bright side I have a new bag, and we all know the boost that having a new bag can add to a day. Well...it's new to me...it used to be mumzy's, but she got a new one, so I got hers. Whoop whoop!

Also I have new head phones that block out all of the sounds around me. This is good because now I can listen to nice, calming, quiet music without having to hear all of the crap everyone else listens to. However, it's a lot easier for people to sneak up on me and I have had exactly three small panic attacks because of this conundrum.

I bet some of you have quit reading this by now because you've figured out that this post doesn't really have a point, I'm just trying to kill time and I actually want to look like I'm doing something important instead of just sitting around looking dopily (pretty sure that's a word...) at the wall.

What's a girl to do when she's got waaaaaaay too much time to kill?

Perhaps I'll go poke my nose into some books...seeing as I am in the library after all.

Adiue my lovely readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment