Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm all mixed up tonight.

I've been sitting here trying to come up with something to post about for the past half hour and I feel really lame because my thoughts refuse to let me organize them. It doesn't help that they're all really random.

So here they are with absolutely no order or sense:
  1. I'm out of chocolate.
  2. Last night at work some lady on the phone asked me if I was a Jew. For some reason this really upset me and I've been thinking about it all day. And if you've talked to me at all today I've probably mentioned it at least twice.
  3. My bathroom sink is broken.
  4. I'm writing a textbook on mythology for my Milton class. It's consuming my thoughts...lately I find myself daydreaming about Andromeda being chained to a rock whilst waiting for her rescuer or Narcissus falling in love with his own reflection. It's distracting to say the least.
  5. I want to be better at knowing what to say and when to say it.
  6. Water is my favorite.
  7. My Lent prayers are coming easier to me now.
  8. I've had this weird streak of insecurity come over me lately.
  9. My hair smells nice.
  10. We read some deliciously scandalous poetry in 17th/18th Century Lit the other day. And I'm kind of in love with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment