Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Favorite Boy

My baby brother has an orthodontist appointment this afternoon...I don't know why, but for some reason his getting braces has solidified in my mind that he's not really a baby anymore. This morning he and I sat on the porch and just...talked. And it was weird because I realized that he's not some kid I can boss around anymore...

It seems like just yesterday little seven year old me was mothering my new best friend...


Wasn't he adorable?!? Also I'd like to add
that that is my bike he is riding and those
are my baby converse that he is wearing.
And watching him pretend to be a squirrel...I hope he never sees this because he'll die of embarrassment, but for years he talked about being related to squirrels. I don't really know why.

I feel like I'm allowed to post this super embarrassing picture of
him because it is also a super embarrassing picture of me...but
anyways, there he is, front and center, doing his squirrel pose!
Although I think he might actually be doing a groundhog imperson-
ation in this picture...it's exactly like his squirrel one though!
He's also always had a thing for explosives...one time my parents caught him trying to puncture a can of spray on sunscreen because he wanted to know what the explosion would be like.



This is him and one of our cousins running away
from something they had just set on fire...

I'd post a new picture of him, but I can't find one and I'm too sad to try to get him to let me take one. Also I don't want him to know I posted about him because he'll kick my butt. And he's the same size as me now, so he actually can.

No comments:

Post a Comment