Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Josh Groban says it best, "There's so much to be thankful for".

I’m thankful for the cup of coffee that I am in the middle of.
I’m thankful for encouragement that comes from unexpected places at unexpected times from unexpected people.
I’m thankful for Christmas music (even when I get tired of listening to it).
I’m thankful for the cookies I just ate.
I’m thankful for my wonderful mother who just e-mailed me and asked if she could bring me anything when she visits.
I’m thankful for my classes (even Fit and Well).
I’m thankful for my two favorite men; my dad and my brother. They’re so great and they always seem to love me no matter what.
I’m thankful for my couch (even though it’s only nominally mine, it really belongs to my roommate).
I’m thankful that my roommate and I both like to be in bed by the same time (11:00).
I’m thankful for the changes that GOD has brought into my life lately (even though some have been not very fun and I’ve moped about them).
I’m thankful for friends who deal kindly with me when I’m in a pouting mood.
I’m thankful for the wind.
I’m thankful that Jesus loves me. I forget that too easily even though it’s the main theme of a popular children’s song.
I’m thankful for the food that I will get to eat when I go home in a few weeks.
I’m thankful that I’ll get to see my dog then too. He may be annoying and loud, but I love him.

1 comment: