Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'll have a blue Christmas without you...

Right now I am engulfed in the beautifulness also known as Elvis Christmas music. I love Christmas. I love Elvis. I love music. The three together beat out almost everything else I can think of.
However, my magical Christmas moment is missing a little bit of the magic right now. THERE IS NO SNOW FALLING SOFTLY OUTSIDE MY WINDOW. There is no chance of Walking in a Winter Wonderland. While I’m belting out Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow, all that I see out the window are bare trees and a half empty parking lot, which puts a bit of a damper on the Christmas spirit. And so, I suppose that I will continue to only dream of a White Christmas...in the meantime I suppose that Christmas can be Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment