Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Confession: I have idolized Selena Gomez.

Lately I've found myself drawn to this music video:

I'm not going to lie...I may or may not have choreographed my own personal dance video to this song. I'm not really sure why I like it so much...maybe it's the cute Asian girl who announces Selena at the beginning...maybe it's Selena's lovely little Marie Antoinette getup...maybe it's the fact that it's super repetitive so it was easy to learn the lyrics. Whatever it is, at some point I realized my obsession was getting a little dangerous because I caught myself dancing to this song in front of my mirror while wearing red high heels, striped leggings, and purple and blue hair clip-ins.

The other day someone was teasing me about idolizing a celebrity who's younger than me, but I did some research and I would like the record to show that I am in fact, younger than Selena Gomez.

1 comment: