Monday, October 3, 2011

My Novella

Okay...so I'm doing something I've never done before and I'm seriously uncomfortable about it...but it's now or never, right? And I mean, I was super scared when I first started blogging and that turned out swimmingly, didn't it?

Anyways, lately my creativity has reared its ugly head and started turning every person I come into contact with into characters, and every place I go into settings, and every argument I have into conflicts, and every funny thing that happens to me into some sort of ironic sub-plot and every...you get the picture. So because of all that I've taken on numerous huge writing projects. And one of them is an online novella. It's rough, and it's my first attempt at writing something fiction specifically so that people can read it, so...I'm having a lot of trouble letting it be read. As in I'm so uncomfortable with this that I'm making this post longer so that you have to read more in order to get to the link at the end. I just feel kind of naked letting people read my stuff. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

So here it is.

PS I've been sitting here trying to make myself hit publish for the past ten minutes.

2 comments: