Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Charles Manson was not a nice man.

Today, I’m rather tired because last night I read a book entitled Helter Skelter. This was not the best decision that I have made recently. For one thing, I shouldn’t have read it before trying to fall asleep. For another, I shouldn’t have read it at all. The point is, now I’m tired, but too afraid to take a nap because I might get murdered ritualistically, and I am petrified about being alone in my parent’s house also for the ritualistic murder thing.
The worst part is that I haven’t even finished the book yet. It happens to be really, really long. So, I want to know the ending, but I know that it will probably be gruesome and terrifying. I have a feeling that the morbid side of me will win out in the end and that I will probably stay up tonight finishing it.
So, if the next time you see me I am holding my eyes open with toothpicks while chugging down massive amounts of caffeine and looking over my shoulder for anyone who might by chance be carrying a pirate sword or buck knives or a .22 revolver, you will know why.

1 comment: