Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"He was the only penguin on the whole block that hated Nicole."

I am a nerd. Not that this isn’t blatantly obvious to anyone who’s ever met me, but some days the reality of my strangeness hits me more so than usual. Like today for example, I rolled out of bed, pulled on some boots, lunged for the last five drops in the coffee pot and then booked it to the library. (Hehe I put that pun in there without even meaning to!) Having been here for an hour with no intention of leaving soon, I’m starting to realize that I might be a teensy bit odd. The librarians think I’m pretty cool though! Anyways, those are my thoughts right now, or at least some of them. The rest have to do with the stack of novels sitting next to me and the coffee run I’m going to make after I leave here. PS it's the day when the librarians read children's books out loud. Hence the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment