Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Things That Make My Life

Okay so it's early again. I'm supposed to be studying. I'm obviously not doing that. Instead, I'm thinking about things that make me happy. Here are some of them:
1. Chocolate Milk
2. Free iTunes Downloads
3. Granola Bars (I'm back to loving them. I'll probably spend the rest of my life in a love-hate relationship with them.)
4. Garnier Conditioner (When you wear it it smells like you're walking in an apple orchard all the time.)
5. The Book of Psalms (I'm glad that David messed up a lot and then wrote about it, because it makes me feel better about myself...I hope that isn't blasphemous.)
6. Worn Out Couches
7. T-Shirts, Sneakers, and Ponytails (I always used to try to avoid those three things, but this summer I have embraced them with a vigor I didn't know I had.)
8. Houseplants
9. The People (and dog) Who Live With Me

1 comment: