Sunday, June 5, 2011

I had the best dream of my life last night.

This morning I woke up from the best dream I have ever had. This was weird for me in that 1. I never remember my dreams and 2. if I do remember them it’s usually because they’re either phenomenally weird or disturbing. However, the one I had last night was so incredible that I had to blog about it.

I dreamed that I met Josh Groban.

Not only that, but in my dream, he had two little boys who were like mini versions of himself – complete with his beautiful, tousled curls. I spent almost the entire dream holding the littlest one (who of course stared up at me contentedly the entire time), while listening to Josh tell me all about his music and his life and New York and all of that jazz.

I woke up singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment