Wednesday, July 27, 2011

People Who Inspire Me

So lately I've been thinking about my role models. Or rather, I've been looking at pictures/watching movies/reading articles/listening to music and thinking, "I want to be like that person when I grow up." So here's the list:
  1. Pocahontas (the cartoon one, not the real one) - from the first time I saw the movie I wanted a. long, straight, black hair b. a nice tan complimented by a pretty little arm tattoo c. a pet raccoon, and d. John Smith
  2. C. S. Lewis - I can't get over this man. I always seem to fall in love with a book if it was written by him. I want to write like he did. And even if that never happens, I'll be content reading his stuff.
  3. Florence Welch - this woman has changed my life. I love her music. I love her hair. She's different from everyone else.
  4. This woman's hair - I'm definitely going to be borrowing her hairstyle in the near future.
  5. Dear Abby - Recently (as in yesterday) I decided that I want to be like this woman. Imagine being iconized because you gave such amazing advice...
  6. Sarah McLachlan/Sara Bareilles - collectively called the Sara(h)s, I feel like they complete my life (music-wise, that is). No matter what mood I'm in, one or both of them has a song that fits it.
  7. The little brother from "A Christmas Story" - as a fellow picky kid, this scene makes me feel good about myself.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment