Sunday, August 7, 2011

Charlie Sheen Is Not My Lover

Tomorrow is my birthday. I've taken it upon myself to remind everyone I come into contact with about it this year. I used to be pretty low-key about my birthday, but for some reason it seems much more exciting to me this year.

So, in honor of my birthday my dear, dear mother gave me the Michael Jackson, the Experience game for the Wii. I kind of have a thing for Michael's music. I couldn't really stand him when he was alive, but now that he's dead I feel like it's somewhat okay to be fan. And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that game. I'm not really big on video games in general, but this is one of the few that I can get behind. (Although I'm not really looking forward to how sore I'm going to be tomorrow.)

Anyways, the point of this post is that when I challenged my brother to a dance-off to the tune of Billie Jean, he looked at me in confusion and said, "I thought that song was called Charlie Sheen."

It makes me feel good about myself that there's at least one person out there who knows less about celebrities than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment