Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hyperactivity, School Supplies, and Other Stuff

Soooo...it's almost 8 in the morning and I'm feeling kind of hyper. I can barely make myself sit still. I think it's a combination of having been up since 4:30, caffeine, and the after-excitement of having just bought school supplies.

I have this strange relationship with school supplies. It's one of those things that I feel like you can't have enough of. There's just something about the smell of new paper and the feeling of how a new pen writes. Also I love new glue sticks. They haven't been used yet so they don't have the remains of whatever project I've been working on stuck to them.

I got a new planner too. Even though I already have 3 for this year. I felt like I needed a fresh start calendar-wise.  I'm kind of down about my school's website not working. I really wanted to get a calendar from there so that I can start obsessively planning the next ten months of my life.

Mole update: I think I only lost three fourths of it, but I didn't realize that at the time because of the blood. So I think there's hope for it to grow back.

Also, I got a pinterest and I'm kind of in love with it. Actually, I'm really in love with it and I've already wasted way too much time on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment