Monday, February 14, 2011

Chill

Today was a Jennifer Knapp kind of day. It wasn’t bad or anything, I just needed to put in my headphones and hear her crooning about martyrs and thieves and faithfulness and ghosts as I walked across campus. I really like her music. She herself makes me feel a little weird, because her personal life isn’t exactly admirable, but her lyrics just make me feel chill. Which is a good (and rare) feeling for me.
This semester is a lot busier for me than last fall was...which is good in that it’s making me grow up and be responsible, but not so good in that my alone time is slowly dwindling down to those few moments when I walk to class with my headphones plastered into my ears. For some reason, this inhibits my ability to function properly. So anyways, Jennifer Knapp is a good cure for this. Or at least she was today. Or at least...her voice was.

No comments:

Post a Comment