Saturday, February 19, 2011

If a picture is worth 1,000 words, then this post is worth 3,361 words.

So I have ten million pictures and random things hung up next to my bed, and I decided to blog about some of them. Especially because most of them are of my family (who I have been missing a lot lately!).

So this picture is my parents’ engagement photo. The first time I saw this picture, I was kind of scandalized. (My mother is wearing red heels and a mini skirt after all.) But now I kind of like it. It’s funny because my mum was just a few years older than me when this picture was taken. Which makes me feel a little weird. Funny story about this picture: this is what my dad sent to my grandma to tell her that he was getting married. She had never met my mum, so this was her first impression of her. That went over well...


This is a picture of my dad. It's his official military photo or whatever you want to call it. This is what I would carry around when he would go on TDY (work trips) when I was little (which is why the side has been shredded into oblivion). I actually don't know if he knows that I still have this picture. Anyways, this picture is one of my favorites.(PS I didn't mean to be in the picture of this picture, but I couldn't see the screen and get the whole thing in it, so woops!)

This picture is of my baby brother and my dog. We took this picture right after we got Puppy (yes my dog's name is Puppy), and we were still getting used to him getting in our faces when he wanted attention, which is what is happening to Josh in this picture. I love that dog but he is stupid. Anyways, I miss my brother a lot. He's growing up and I feel like I'm missing it. Yesterday my mum called to tell me that he's growing a mustache. He's eleven. I think that is way too young for facial hair. I miss that boy so much!
So thanks for taking that little trip down memory lane with me. It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment