Saturday, February 26, 2011

Things I Love About Life

Today I had one of those mornings where when I rolled over to face the day it was already 11. Normally I hate sleeping in, but for some reason it didn’t faze me today. I lay there for a few minutes thinking about all the things that I love.
1. The fact that I own four really amazing pillows.
2. My copy of Wuthering Heights. It’s in 3 pieces, because I’ve read it so many times that it falls open to all my favorite places, which is nice for mornings like today when I only have enough time to read the best parts.
3. Coffee...that should be a no-brainer. I almost thought about leaving it off the list it was so obvious.
4. All the people in my life.
5. My earplugs. They have become essential for me now that I live in a dorm.
6. Cheeseburgers.
7. Lists...I have so many sticky notes and legal pads floating around with lists ranging from what I need to do in order to be ready for next week to all the books I want to buy.
8. Verses in the Bible about sleep. For some reason those have become my new addiction.
9. Brown sugar. It’s mellower than regular sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment