Friday, April 29, 2011

Amazing Because It Is

I don’t have a whole lot to say word-wise tonight, but concept-wise there’s a lot.

GOD has been messing around with my life a lot lately. I don’t know exactly when, but at least a couple of months ago I let complacency and comfort become my main companions. It’s so easy to fall into being lukewarm...and worthless. Obviously, this was not GOD-pleasing in any capacity. And even though I knew that I wasn’t obeying Him, I let myself stay where I was because it was easy. This was a bad choice to put it lightly. Not only has it led to nights full of insomnia and pacing around the room, but it’s also turned me into someone who I don’t want to be. So, GOD has been shaking things up. Which has not been fun. At all.

However, He used these songs to encourage me tonight. They’re actually the point of this post. All that stuff up there kind of came out of nowhere. (I originally wasn’t going to give any sort of premise or anything.) But anyways, listen to all of them. They’re good. If you can only listen to one, listen to "Amazing Because It Is." Or "Hand Grenade." Or all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment