Friday, April 8, 2011

Things That Right Now, In This Moment, I Really, Really Love

 
v  Ice
v  Nichole Nordeman’s album “Woven and Spun”
v  Sprite
v  Fans
v  Weather that is warm enough that you can wear shorts without your legs freezing off, but cool enough that you can wear jeans and not feel like you’re sitting in Dante’s Inferno.
v  Headbands and ponytail holders
v  GOD
v  The fact that GOD loves me
v  The fact that GOD loves me in spite of me
v  Also that fact that GOD has enabled me to love Him back, albeit in a way that is not even comparable to how He loves me because the depth of my feelings is even smaller than a kiddie pool you would buy for your dog compared to the depth and intensity of the ocean of GOD’s love, but He still helps me in my small and limited way to love Him all the same
v  Nail Polish
v  Encouraging (handwritten and actually mailed with stamps on them) letters from relatives
v  My roommate’s couch
v  The ability to be barefoot
v  Procrastination...I’m supposed to be studying for my two tests on Monday/starting a project that’s due in two weeks...guess what I’m doing instead
v  Wind

No comments:

Post a Comment