Monday, May 16, 2011

DIYs I Want To Try


7. Apron of Holding – hopefully at some point this summer I will make this because I really want something like this for when I clean.



6. Shoe Makeover – I’m not really a big ruffle person, but I do really like these shoes.



5. Altoids Tin Mini Garden – I love altoids. I love plants. Enough said.



4. Twiggy Eyes – I’d never actually heard of her before, but I have a feeling that at some point in the near future I am going to have to do my makeup like hers.
3. Flower Origami Ball - I don’t know why I would ever need to have this, but I think it’s really pretty.

2. Milk Crate Coffee Table – hopefully I can make this before next semester so I can have it in my dorm room.

   1. At Home Screenprinting – I think it’s a nice idea, but we’ll see if I ever get around to it.




No comments:

Post a Comment