Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Few Things About Myself

10. I have a really faint birthmark on one of my legs. You can only see it when I’m tan. Which means you can’t ever really see it.

9. I miss coffee. A lot.

8. I just spent two hours sitting on a merry-go-round at the park in the rain with a really good friend.

7. There’s a hole in my arm from where I had blood drawn two days ago. It’s really distracting. For me at least.

6. I really like yellow roses.

5. I call my mother ‘mum’. I am not British.

4. I just finished reading a book about all of the paintings in the museum this post is about.

3. I am currently in the process of writing a novel. I think I have to scrap what I have so far though. It just isn’t working.

2. My eyes look like pond water.

1. I really like the book of Psalms.

No comments:

Post a Comment