Wednesday, May 4, 2011

For Once I Can't Think Of a Title

I love it when I re-discover something. This morning I re-discovered this song. It’s one of those songs that I go back to no matter where I am at in life. It’s not very well written, and she actually rhymes longer with longer at one point which is...kind of embarrassing to say the least. But all the same, I love the message.
GOD is so good. It’s such a comfort to rest in the knowledge that no matter how much I try to hide or run away from Him, He still pursues and chases after me. No matter how unsatisfied I am with my circumstances or myself, He still is willing to take me as I am; He doesn’t require that I have the perfect attitude or the perfect mental state or the perfect anything. Instead He pours our Christ’s blood on me and tells me that I’m forgiven and loved and accepted and whole and healed and free in Him. I don’t measure up, but that’s okay. Because the LORD is willing to take me as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment