Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Team Snape

So I'm currently reading the seventh Harry Potter book. (Confession: I've never actually read the whole thing...I've read the beginning and ending and I've skimmed the middle a couple times, but I've never been able to get through the whole thing. I love most of those books, but for some reason I've never really been a fan of the fourth and seventh ones.) I had forgotten how in love with Snape I am. He has got to be the best constructed Potter character. For that matter, I think he's one of the best constructed characters in modern literature.

I've had a thing for Snape from the first time I encountered him in the Great Hall. (Granted, I'm a Harry-hater, so the fact that he was hurting Harry made me happy.) I think it really boils down to the fact that I just can't figure him out. Is he good? Is he bad? Is he lonely? Why isn't he married? Why in the world doesn't he take of his personal hygeine problems?

Anyways, I love him. That's all there is to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment