Friday, September 30, 2011

My Wedding Complex

I have a serious wedding complex. I am not a fan of weddings. I don't like going to them or thinking about being in one. I dislike them so much that I already have plans to elope. I'm not really sure where this aversion to weddings came from, but I definitely know that I don't like them.

However...

I am in love with the show, "Say 'Yes' to the Dress." There's just something about lying in bed, eating a jar of maraschino cheeries, and watching a bunch of spoiled women decide what to wear on their wedding days. The brides are bratty, and the mothers are annoying, but the fathers are sweet and the grooms are adorable. I love watching the poor sappy man stand at the end of the aisle and wait for his sweet little bride to reach him. Although in some cases the bride is more of an Amazonian warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment