Thursday, September 1, 2011

Leg Waxing, Room Rearrangement, and a Birthday

So yesterday was kind of monumental for me...not only was it my blog's ten month birthday, but it was also the day when I reached my goal for the year of getting 5,000 blog hits. I kind of threw myself a little party.

Also, Rebecca and I have already managed to move our room around. The dresser and desks are still where they were, but we moved our beds and our bookshelves. I would have done a vlog to show you, but I'm looking/feeling rather bleary tonight so I'll have to show you all another time. I promise it will happen at some point though...that is if I ever have free time again! I have so many projects I need to be working on right now, but instead I'm sitting here blogging and being lazy.

Another random fact: totally waxed my legs tonight. It was kind of blecky because I had to grow my leg hairs out which was super disgusting and I had to wear jeans everywhere and it's been soooo hot around here lately so I was not a happy camper...but it was well worth it. I only yelled for about the first ten minutes too so that was a plus. I don't know if I'll ever go back to shaving because my legs are really enjoying the feeling of being able to breathe. We'll see. I don't know if I'll be able to talk anyone into helping me again. I think I kind of scarred them with the yelling and the kicking.

I'm super excited about not having class tomorrow! Or on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment